The latest season of the hit Brit mystery dramedy series Death in Paradise makes its debut on public TV station KCET tomorrow.
Broadcast viewers in Southern California will be able to once escape to the (fictional) Caribbean island of Saint Marie when Death in Paradise returns to KCET’s Monday night lineup with its new season.
Season 10 of the hugely-popular series finds neurotic allergy sufferer DI Neville Parker (Ralf Little, The Café, The Royle Family) still trying to acclimate himself to life on the island while investigating all manner of murders — encouraged by DS Florence Cassell (Joséphine Jobert, Division9), who has returned to Saint Marie after having relocated to Martinique following her tragic loss (in Season 8). Together with Sergeant J.P. Hooper (Tobi Bakare, The Tunnel) and new Trainee Officer Marlon Pryce (Tahj Miles, Small Axe), the team at the Honore Police work to solve a plethora of perplexing crimes.
Also back are regular cast members Don Warrington (New Street Law) as Commissioner Selwyn Patterson and Elizabeth Bourgine (Magellan) as Mayor Catherine Bordey.
Making the series’ tenth anniversary truly special is the return of fan-favorite characters DI Richard Poole (Ben Miller, Bridgerton) and DS Camille Bordey (Sara Martins, Reunions).
Death in Paradise: Season 10 premieres tomorrow, Monday, April 12, at 8 PM PT, on KCET. New episodes will debut weekly on subsequent Mondays at the same time.
- “Episode 1” (April 12) — When a TV news presenter is found strangled in her pool, the presumed suspect is her popular co-host. Guest stars include Patrick Robinson (The Trouble with Maggie Cole) and Shalisha James-Davis (I May Destroy You).
- “Episode 2” (April 19) — The team are baffled when an archaeologist is poisoned during a dig, but there is no evidence to prove how it was done. Guest stars include Bryony Hannah (Call the Midwife), Luke Pasqualino (The Musketeers), and Richard McCabe (Wallander).
- “Episode 3” (April 26) — Neville is left perplexed when a lottery winner is found dead, but then her body disappears. Guest stars include Jason Manford (Ordinary Lies) and Faye McKeever (Des).
- “Episode 4” (May 3) — A nurse seems to have taken her own life during a night shift. Guest stars include Gbemisola Ikumelo (Roadkill) and Steve Edge (Benidorm).
- “Episode 5” (May 10) — Part 1 of a 2-part story. A celebrated concert pianist is murdered one night in his studio. Guest stars include Adrian Schiller (Victoria), Lia Williams (The Capture), and Niamh Cusack (The Virtues).
- “Episode 6” (May 17) — Part 2 of the 2-part story. The truth about who murdered the concert pianist is revealed.
- “Episode 7” (May 24) — A stag party goes awry when the host of their fishing trip is found harpooned on a beach the next morning. Guest stars include Lewis Reeves (Unforgotten) and Sean Gilder (The Murders at White House Farm).
- “Episode 8” (May 31) — A man confesses to murdering his boss, despite being unable to remember what happened. Guest stars include Wil Johnson (Outlander) and Karen Bryson (Shameless).
Ads & affiliate links on this blog allow us to earn income from qualifying actions and purchases (at no extra cost to you).
Share this post/page.