Netflix announced today the lead cast for Bodies, a new police procedural series with a twist.
Based on the eponymous mind-bending graphic novel by Si Spencer, Bodies is an hour-long crime procedural series with a twist: Four detectives in four different time periods of London find themselves investigating the same murder — that of an unidentified victim in Whitechapel — uncovering a conspiracy spanning 150 years.
Leading the cast are:
- Jacob Fortune-Lloyd (The Queen’s Gambit, Wolf Hall) as DS Whiteman
- Shira Haas (Unorthodox, Shtisel) as DC Maplewood
- Amaka Okafor (The Responder, The Split) as DS Hasan
- Kyle Soller (Poldark, An Inspector Calls) as DI Hillinghead
- Stephen Graham (Time, Help) as Elias Mannix, a central character to the story
Created by Paul Tomalin (No Offence, Shameless), the eight-episode series is written by Paul Tomalin (lead) and Danusia Samal (Gangs of London). Marco Kreuzpaintner (The Lazarus Project) serves as the lead director, with Haolu Wang (Doctor Who) also directing.
A production of Moonage Pictures, Bodies is executive produced by Will Gould, Frith Tiplady, Paul Tomalin, and Marco Kreuzpaintner, and produced by Susie Liggat.
Stay tuned for updates.
As an affiliate of Amazon and other companies, ads & affiliate links on this blog allow us to earn income from qualifying actions and purchases (at no extra cost to you).
Share this post/page.